As digital products, apps, and websites become more advanced and human-centered there is an increasing need for organizations to to stop “shipping the org chart” and work across departmental boundaries. This can be difficult, especially in large legacy organizations which haven’t embraced modern product design tools and methods.
A must see for department heads - in this webinar we'll discuss:
- How to align cross-functional teams toward a common goal
- Creating a common language that works for business and design teams
- Collaborating across teams with different KPIs
- Effectively communicating C-Suite requests into achievable team goals
- Keeping everyone in sync and moving the same direction
Wednesday, October 7th, 5pm ET
About Aaron Irizarry
Aaron aka “Ron” is a design director at Capital One.
He loves all things user experience, problem-solving and org design. Having worked for Fox/IGN, HP, Nasdaq, and now Capital One, Aaron loves sinking his teeth into complex problems. Aaron speaks at events and provides training for companies on design team structure, communication, and collaboration. He is the co-author of Discussing Design: Improving Communication and Collaboration through Critique.
More importantly, Aaron is a lover of heavy metal, connecting with people through food, and a lifelong Dodgers fan.
Please fill out the form to register for this free webinar.