Please read these Terms and Policies carefully before using the ninelabs.com website (the "Service", or "Site") operated by Nine Labs ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described here. We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address, and other information ("Personal Information").
Nine Labs discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Nine Lab’s behalf or to provide services available at Nine Lab’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Nine Lab’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Nine Labs will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Nine Labs discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Nine Labs believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Nine Labs, third parties or the public at large. If you have supplied your email address, Nine Labs may send you emails and news letters. If you send us a message in our contact form, we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Nine Labs takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Website Analytics Tools
We may use Web Analytics tools to collect statistics about the visits of our Service. These tools collect basic site usage information such as: how many visits the Service receives, the pages visited by consumers, time spent on the site, the number of return visits to the site, the approximate location of the device used to access the site, types of devices used, etc. This information is then used to maintain the website including: monitoring site stability, measuring site traffic, optimizing site content, and making the site more useful to visitors. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others; however, the Service does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described here.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Nine Labs. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Disclaimers of Warranties
We cannot and do not represent or warrant that the Service or its server will be error-free, uninterrupted, free from unauthorized access (including third-party hackers or denial of service attacks) or otherwise meet your requirements.
The Service and all information, content, materials, products, services and user content included on or otherwise made available to you through the site (collectively, the "site contents") are provided on an "as is," "as available" basis, without representations or warranties of any kind. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the accuracy or completeness of the site contents, or that emails sent are free of malware or other harmful components. You expressly agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, Application updates and other material (collectively "Content") is owned or licensed property of Nine Labs or its partners, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of Nine Labs. We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of the license granted in these Terms & Conditions. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, you may not:
- make any commercial use of the Site or its Content
download, copy or transmit any Content for the benefit of any other service;
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the tools available on the Service and on generally publicly available browsers; frame, mirror or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without prior written consent; make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store or use any Content
- conduct fraudulent activities on the Site;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site; (iii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing"; (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or (vi) forging communications on behalf of the Site or to the Site (impe- rsonating another user);
- send unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of the Site;
- tamper with the Site or use or attempt to use any device, software, routine or data that interferes or attempts to interfere with the working or functionality of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site;
- use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
- restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site);
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of or access to the Site
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.